Home.                   About.                   Recipes.                   Outfits.                   Sponsor.                  

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Starbucks Frappuccino Copycat Recipe

I have a new favorite drink at Starbucks. The Caramel Brulée Frappuccino! I just recently found out that they make their signature holiday drinks into Frappuccinos. Of course I had to try one! Needless to say, it was delicious. The caramel brulée flavor has such a good after taste of vanilla bean. Yum! Anyway, I was looking up a recipe for the caramel brulée frappuccino and I couldn't find one. I decided to create my own. Imagine all of the money that can be saved making your own frappuccinos. 

1 cup strong brewed coffee (cold)
3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons sugar
2 cups ice
1 oz. vanilla bean syrup 
2 tbsp caramel ice cream topping
1 tsp dry pectin 

Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture becomes frothy. Pour into a cup and add whipped cream! That's all there is to it!

See how easy that is! Now just think of all the money that you'll be saving! I can't wait to try all of the other Starbucks holiday drinks in Frappuccino form. Then maybe turn them into a recipe!

What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
XOXO Sabrina

Like it?

♦ FollowTwitter Pinterest ♦ Facebook Bloglovin ♦ 

4 comments:

  1. Um, yum! I haven't had this one, but it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohh...This looks good. Haven't tried it yet. It's actually been quite awhile since I've been to Starbucks. I like their Peppermint White Mocha...Mmmm!
    Thanks for the recipe. I'll have to give it a try!
    ~Kim
    Visiting from Blogging Buddies
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delish! Thanks for the recipe, definitely worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great drink! Thanks for sharing at Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party. Please remember to link back! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete