Home.                   About.                   Recipes.                   Outfits.                   Sponsor.                  

Friday, October 19, 2012

Five Recipe Fridays






Happy Friday! I'm starting a new segment on my blog called Five Recipe Fridays. What does that mean? It means that every Friday I will be sharing five recipes on my blog that I find throughout the week! I hope you all enjoy the recipes as much as I do. :)

I tried to find a lot of fall inspired recipes this week. I'm trying my best not to overdo the whole pumpkin thing, although it's hard! I did not post any pumpkin recipes, but instead I used other fall recipes such as candy apples!

Have a recipe you want me to consider for next week? Just mention it in a comment to this post or email me at Thelittleowlshop@hotmail.com

What's your favorite thing to bake or cook in the fall?

XOXO
Sabrina

4 comments:

  1. These all look so delicious! the unique take on grilled cheese sounds wonderful!
    I don't know that I have a favorite thing to make. However last night I had a neighborhood group of women over and I made an appetizer of canned pumpkin, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spices,, and brown sugar. Mix together. Pour some chopped pecans on top. Add some mini marshmallow. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Serve with apple slices or whatever.

    I just found the recipe HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness that looks sooo good! Especially those cupcakes!
    &that's the thing I love to bake most in the fall, cupcakes :D. All sizes, all flavours and all colours. Just like Fall !

    xoxo Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look wonderful, but that plum basil jam takes the cake (or the toast?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid Little Stars: Thanks for the recipe! :)

    Grace: I agree, cupcakes are wonderful! I like baking them all year round :).

    Vanessa: Plum basil jam just sounds so good and warming!

    ReplyDelete